What happens to the integration payment when I start a business?

When you start a business, you will lose your integration payment (integrationsydelse soon to be renamed selvforsørgelses- og hjemrejseydelse) so you must be certain that you will make at least as much income in your new business as you would have got from the integration payment. Also remember that your income may reduce the money that others in your household receive, for example, rent support.