Here you will find an overview of dissemination activities, such as conference participation, interviews (TV and Journals), pamphlets and scientific papers.
- Two local newspapers in Denmark wrote about the final session in the pilot course. You can download one of the articles here.
- The Danish partner has presented the project in Belgium in May at the SIETAR conference.
- The Italian partner has been in touch with several people and showed the website, as part of the planning process for ME2 in November.
- The Greek partner featured on the local television during ME1 in May and plans to have an article in a magazine called Human Stories. https://www.humanstories.gr/en/category/refugees/.
- The Lithuanian partner has participated in meetings (workshops) and ME’s for other project and has spread some messages and started to recruit for the ME in Lithuania.
- The Norwegian coordinator has prepared and article which is printed in the Syncron Magazine in Norway. Synkron 2-3 2019, p14-15. You can download the article directly here.
- A paper written by some of the project participants. https://9conversations.no/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Paper-QA-and-EVALUATION-ERASMUS-CASE-STUDY-WIP-final.pdf